Tuesday, September 30, 2008

INTRODUCTION TO SICA STUDIO


Hola,my name is SICA. I am a certified Chinese teacher. I have experience teaching in a Chinese Language School for both GROUP and 1 ON 1 CLASSES.
I've learned French and Spanish so I understand the DIFFICULTY and DIFFERENCE of learning a foreign language.
I am FRIENDLY,ENTHUSIASTIC, ENERGETIC and have a lot of PATIENCE.

Bring your friends for a group class and I will give you all an hourly discount.

I can meet you anywhere in Taipei City for class.

If you are a SERIOUS student or just interested in CHINESE CULTURE, welcome.....just call SICA.
Mobile No is: 0952994709
E-mail is: sicatw@yahoo.com





Sica and Students:



























1 comment:

Maribell Pabalan said...

Hi Sica,
I was just wondering if you have a price listing I could refer to.

Sincerely,
Maribell